Venezuelan, 27 years old
Angel Andrés Benítez, is a Venezuelan driver born in a family who loves racing. From an early age, under the tutelage of his father Ángel Benítez, Ángel Andrés was motivated to join the automobile world. He began his career in Venezuela with his father with whom he moved to the United States where he continued his performance as a pilot.
Ángel Andrés has won numerous national and international races, participated in prestigious championships with renowned teams such as Porsche and has managed to position himself as the fastest driver in important circuits such as the Daytona Continental Formula. As part of the FMS Motorsport team, Angel Andres has played a key part in the team’s accomplishments and has also worked excellently as a mentor for new drivers.
- FF1600 Venezuela National Champion in 2005
- Venezuela FF 2000 National Champion and winner in category Rookie of the Year in 2006
- Venezuela FF 2000 National Champion in 2007
- Fifth in the General Championship and 3rd place in the F2000 Championship in USA for rookies in 2011
- National Champion Porsche IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge 2012
- 3rd Place IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge in 2013
- The only Venezuelan to participate in the Youth Academy of Porsche drivers in the US
- Hobbies: Kite, Running, Tennis, Football.
Driving a Real Race Car is a Dream …
That only Formula Motorsports can make a reality.